Wrong deliveries / parcel damage
Important: if you defective or incorrect products received, we ask that you return it to us within five calendar days after receipt of the package, send an e-mail with photos of the affected package or product to email@example.com to send it to us. Then we can immediately forward this to the responsible office and send you a replacement.
Consumers have a fourteen-day right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Hempions GmbH, Bucherstraße 34, 6922 Wolfurt, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +43 720 302244) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the cancellation right before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse to make a repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us).
- To the e-mail address: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Cancellation policy created with the Trusted Shops legal text editor in cooperation with FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte.