Recover better! In this article, we show you how hemp and CBD can help you recover.
- Regeneration as the key to success
- Five most important factors for regeneration
- Support regeneration with hemp foods
- Improve regeneration with CBD
This is especially true for athletes:
Those who regenerate faster can train more - Those who can train more get better - Those who get better win.
The ability to regenerate can thus become a decisive factor for success or even determine victory or defeat.
Optimised regeneration with hemp food and CBD can bring several benefits at once. But this is not only important for athletes, but also in professional and private life.
Because here, too, the rule is: whoever regenerates better, ...
- can do more
- stays healthy
- increases his quality of life
Several points determine how well you can regenerate. Based on this, we explain how you can optimise your regeneration with hemp and CBD.
Sleep is crucial for the regeneration and growth of muscles. In addition, memory, creativity and thus also coordination develop further during sleep. Good sleep is therefore immensely important for regeneration and physical and mental performance.
The complete functioning of the body is significantly influenced by nutrition and is key for good regeneration. The right nutrients are essential for regeneration, growth and performance. Top athletes have to set their training stimuli in such a way that the body produces more and stronger muscle cells. In the process, small inflammations occur, which regenerate better with an anti-inflammatory diet. In addition to protein as a building block of our cells, minerals, vitamins and omega-3 fats play a major role. A diet that promotes inflammation thus has a negative effect on regeneration and can also lead to chronic inflammation. This also applies to mental regeneration and performance.
The state of training and the intensity of the training
The better you are trained, the better you recover. This is mainly due to the fact that your body knows the stress and learns how to deal with it. Of course, the intensity of the training is also decisive for how quickly and well you regenerate.
Physical stress during the regeneration period
Repeated, intensive training has been shown to have a negative effect in the regeneration phase and can even negate the training effect. In contrast, light endurance training can promote regeneration because it improves blood flow to the muscles and supplies them with nutrients.
Age and your genes
Young people between the ages of 14 and 32 usually have a very good and fast regenerative ability. Those who train consistently keep themselves young and can maintain this ability for longer. Furthermore, every person is different. Thus, genes also play an essential role in the ability to regenerate.
As already mentioned, the intake of the right nutrients is crucial for your body to regenerate. The following are particularly important Hemp Seeds a brilliant food for athletes and active people:
- Hemp seeds are rich in easily digestible and complete protein. Thus, the body is supplied with the necessary building blocks and the digestion is not burdened.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fats in the optimal ratio help our cells stay healthy and regenerate faster. Omega-3 also has an anti-inflammatory effect, which leads to less muscle soreness and shorter recovery times.
- Minerals, especially iron, zinc and magnesium are extremely important for regeneration. Magnesium ensures a functioning metabolism, zinc supports the immune system and iron supports blood formation. If these minerals are missing, rapid regeneration is hardly possible.
- Vitamin E in hemp has an antioxidant effect and thus helps to prevent inflammation.
A decisive advantage of hemp over other foods is its alkaline metabolism. If your body is overacidified, it cannot regenerate as quickly. A big problem here is that only very few protein sources are metabolised alkaline. Apart from hemp, protein from lupins is one of them. Other protein sources, especially animal protein, promote acidification in the body.
Recommendations from professional skier Daniel Meier
Hemp Protein Premium in shakes: Covers protein and mineral requirements and is very easy to digest.
Hulled hemp seeds: Combine omega fats and protein and are also absorbed very quickly.
Hemp Oil for additional omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Hemp original spelt pasta provides the body with complex carbohydrates, protein and minerals. Spelt is easier to tolerate and is less conducive to inflammation than wheat.
Also try Daniel's Hempions-Carbonara out. The optimal sports meal is freshly prepared in 10 minutes and provides your body with the optimal nutrients.
CBD (cannabidiol) is a substance that occurs in the human body in a similar form, namely in the so-called Endocannabinoid system. As Part of our nervous system This is mainly due to the smooth communication between the brain, immune system and spinal cord. Taking CBD can have a positive effect on this important communication system. You can find more details about the effects and uses of CBD in our Articles on CBD.
Factors why CBD can have a positive effect on regeneration
- The improved communication in the body has a positive effect on the entire organism and thus also on the ability to regenerate.
- CBD is considered to have a strong anti-inflammatory effect. When there is less inflammation in the body, it can regenerate better and faster.
- The calming effect of CBD can significantly improve the quality of sleep. As a result, muscles and brain can recover and grow better.
No wonder, then, that the use of CBD is widespread among MMA fighters from the American UFC. Especially after a fight, the athletes rely on CBD to regenerate the body as quickly as possible. In addition to the physical and mental stress, there are also sometimes bloody injuries. CBD also supports the healing of small muscular tears or larger superficial injuries.
Daniel Meier on the use of CBD:
It makes sense to start with a low dosage and work your way up to the right amount. I myself use CBD in the morning and in the evening. It is best to increase the dose in weekly steps until the right level is reached. After that, I recommend taking the entire daily dose before sleeping, because it significantly increases the quality of sleep - and sleep is known to be the best anti-ageing agent (regeneration). For targeted, local application, a CBD ointment best suited.