Warm fruit in a crumble coating
A crumble consists of fruit topped with crumble and tastes best fresh. The word "crumble" means crumble in English and the dessert is one of the classics in Great Britain. Hemp protein and hemp puree in the recipe provide a nutty note and an extra dose of power. The warm dessert is always in season, whether in winter with hot cocoa or in summer with a scoop of Hemp Nicecream.
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 Apple
- 1 pear
- Optional: 2 tsp amaretto
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Optional: 1 tbsp sultanas
- 20 g Hemp Puree Premium
- 2 tablespoons water
- 100 g brown sugar
- 30 g Hemp Protein Premium
- 60 g spelt flour
- 1 TBSP. Hulled hemp seeds
Preparation time: 10 minutes + 35 minutes baking time
Level of difficulty
- Cut the apple and pear into small pieces. Mix the fruit with amaretto, ½ tsp cinnamon and optional sultanas and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Mix the hemp puree with 2 tbsp water in a bowl and stir until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and knead until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the fruit so that it is completely covered.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for approx. 35 minutes until the apples are soft and the crumble is crisp.
- Serve the crumble warm and optionally with Hemp Nicecream serve
Average nutritional content (per 100 g serving)
|Dietary fibre||3,8 g|