Snacking without a guilty conscience
Nice Cream is the perfect sweet treat when cravings strike again. The ice cream has no added sugar, but contains a lot of omega-3 and a lot of protein.
You don't need any extra sugar for the Nice Cream thanks to the ripe bananas, the hemp puree makes it even creamier and the crunchies give it the perfect bite 😉
The recipe for the hemp nicecream is vegan and gluten-free.
Ingredients for 2 portions Hemp Nice Cream
- 1 TBSP. Hemp Puree Premium
- 2 TSP Hemp Crunchies Vanilla
- 2 bananas very ripe (cut into pieces and frozen)
- 100ml plant milk, e.g. homemade hemp milk
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cut the very ripe bananas into pieces and put them in the freezer for about a day.
- For the Nice Cream, mix the frozen banana pieces with all the remaining ingredients (Hemp Cream, Milk) in a high-performance blender and blend until creamy. Do not blend too long or the ice cream will melt again. If it is too soft, simply freeze it again briefly.
- Garnish the ice cream with crunchies and enjoy.
|Energy||114 kcal / 477 kJ|