The hemp muffins with extra protein
Our hemp marble muffins are a wonderful combination of nutty hemp protein premium and the chocolate taste of the marble dough. Especially as a snack on the go and with coffee, the hemp marble muffins are perfect.
Ingredients for approx. 10 hemp marble muffins
- 150 g spelt flour
- 50 g Hemp Protein Premium
- 50 g butter or coconut oil
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- ½ packet baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 100 g cane sugar
- 140 ml milk or milk substitute, e.g. Hemp milk
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- Optional: Hemp Crunchies for decoration
As a crunchy topping, the most important are Hemp Crunchies suitable.
Our hemp marble muffins recipe is vegetarian and not gluten-free.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 35 minutes
- First beat the eggs in a bowl until frothy.
- Then add the icing sugar, vanilla sugar and butter cut into flakes and beat everything until nice and fluffy.
- Gradually stir in the milk with the flour, hemp protein and baking powder.
- Divide the mixture and stir cocoa and 2 tbsp water into one half.
- Place the paper cups in a muffin tray and fill with approximately equal amounts of the dark and light mixture. Each cup should only be filled a little more than halfway.
- Decorate with hemp crunchies as desired.
- Bake in a preheated oven at approx. 180° C for approx. 30-40 minutes. Then remove the muffins from the oven and leave to cool.
If you are making the muffins without paper cases in the muffin tray, grease the tray well before filling.
|Energy||274 kcal /1146 kJ|